Wednesday, February 01, 2006

starry starry night!


Now, that was quite a sweet song by Julio Iglesias....... and that doesn't take away the sweetness from it by the fact that i don't listen to it anymore! Vague ringing of the tune in my mind...... a few minutes spent on Photoshop resulted in this.
It might seem a bit hurried up job...... but i prefer it this way....... rough and untidy..... but full of life!

p.s: and yes....... thanx to Don Mclean too...... but i like Julio's version better......

2 comments:

GoGo said...

I'm really liking this. The way the colors seem to drip in the photo is great...though drip is not the exact word I am looking for. I am doing this technique right now with colored pencils, useing the white pencil over the colors to blend them in a drippy way.

I love it when you do things with city landscapes!

Paul Tuller said...

WOW!! the sky looks so ALIVE i love it!